The Rangeley Lakes Area offers a wide variety of activities that are exploratory and “outdoorsy” while remaining family friendly. History buffs will revel in Rangeley’s rich fly-fishing history. Enjoy the area’s rustic charm, scenic views, renowned Museums, parks, or visit our quaint Rangeley Village featuring unique local vendors, located minutes from our Inn; no big box or chain store here!
Our list of activities includes:
- ATV Riding
- Biking & Fat Bike Rentals
- Bird Watching
- Boating & Kayaking
- Bowling at Moose Ally’s State of the Art Entertainment Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Scenic Sea Plane Tours
- Hiking & Nature Trails (Including Nationally Celebrated Appalachian Trail Access)
- Live Music & Dancing
- Motorcycle Tours
- Skating (Free Use Skates, Warming Hut, & Night Skating)
- Special Event Weekends
Interesting in Skiing this Winter?
Check out the two mountains just a short drive away from the Rangeley Saddleback Inn!
- Sugarloaf USA: Just 28 miles (33 minutes) to and from the Rangeley Saddleback Inn
- Sunday River: Just 66 miles (1 hour and 28 minutes) to and from the Rangeley Saddleback Inn
Registered Maine Guides, rentals and knowledgeable instructors are readily available. Our front desk staff will be happy to assist you in finding the right person for the job.