The Rangeley Lakes Area offers a wide variety of activities that are exploratory and “outdoorsy” while remaining family friendly. History buffs will revel in Rangeley’s rich fly-fishing history. ATV Trail Riding in the Rangely Lakes Region Opens June 1 and during our winter season, enjoy Fat Bike Riding on its own, groomed trail system and some of the very best, Groomed Snowmobiling in the State. Enjoy the area’s rustic charm, scenic views, renowned Rangeley history and outdoor sporting heritage museums, parks, or visit our quaint Rangeley Village featuring unique local vendors, located minutes from our Inn; no big box or chain store here!
Boat rentals at Lakeside Marina
Our list of activities includes:
- ATV Riding – Starting Memorial Day May 28th
- Mountain Biking & Fat Bike Rentals (4 season)
- Bird Watching
- Kayaks, Canoes & Stand-Up Paddleboard Rentals
- Bowling at Moose Ally’s State of the Art Entertainment Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Scenic Lake Cruises
- Scenic Sea Plane Tours
- Hiking & Nature Trails (Including Nationally Celebrated Appalachian Trail Access)
- Live Music & Dancing
- Motorcycle Tours
- Rangeley Health & Wellness Center
- Skating (Free Use Skates, Warming Hut, & Night Skating)
- Snowmobiling – Click For The Latest Trail Reports!!
- Sled & Gear Rentals and Recovery
- Special Events
Interesting in Skiing this Winter?
Check out the two mountains just a short drive away from the Rangeley Saddleback Inn!
- Sugarloaf USA: Just 28 miles (33 minutes) to and from the Rangeley Saddleback Inn
- Sunday River: Just 66 miles (1 hour and 28 minutes) to and from the Rangeley Saddleback Inn
- Boston Investment Firm Offers To Buy Saddleback Mountain Ski Resort!!
Registered Maine Guides, Sled & Gear Rentals and Recovery and knowledgeable instructors are closeby. Our front desk staff will be happy to assist you in finding the right person for the job.